[Resource Topic] 2022/1466: I want to ride my BICYCL: BICYCL Implements CryptographY in CLass groups

Welcome to the resource topic for 2022/1466

Title:
I want to ride my BICYCL: BICYCL Implements CryptographY in CLass groups

Authors: Cyril Bouvier, Guilhem Castagnos, Laurent Imbert, Fabien Laguillaumie

Abstract:

We introduce BICYCL an Open Source C++ library that implements arithmetic in the ideal class groups of imaginary quadratic fields, together with a set of cryptographic primitives based on class groups. It is available at crypto / 🚴‍♀️ BICYCL Implements CryptographY in CLass groups · GitLab under GNU General Public License version 3 or any later version. BICYCL provides significant speed-ups on the implementation of the arithmetic of class groups. Concerning cryptographic applications, BICYCL is orders of magnitude faster than any previous pilot implementation of the CL linearly encryption scheme, making it faster than Paillier’s encryption scheme at any security level. Linearly homomorphic encryption is the core of many multi-party computation protocols, sometimes involving a huge number of encryptions and homomorphic evaluations: class group-based protocols become the best solution in terms of bandwidth and computational efficiency to rely upon.

ePrint: https://eprint.iacr.org/2022/1466

See all topics related to this paper.

Feel free to post resources that are related to this paper below.

Example resources include: implementations, explanation materials, talks, slides, links to previous discussions on other websites.

For more information, see the rules for Resource Topics .